Technical data sheet FLAGPOOL NG11
FLAPOOL NEW GENERATION (NG11) liner is a special synthetic PVC membrane, presented in a new design, for the internal covering of swimming pools.
Its formulation and its production process have been specifically conceived to comply with the strict performance parameters dictated by the European standard EN 15836-2 in 2010.
FLAGPOOL NG11 is manufactured in three different versions
• FLAGPOOL NG11: coloured version with standard finishing;
• FLAGPOOL NG11 GLOSSY UNICOLOR:Coloured version with special finishing varnishing;
• FLAGPOOL NG11 GLOSSY PRINTED:Printed version with special finishing varnishing;
• On new or existing swimming pools
• On any kind of support concrete, cement, walls, steel prefab panels
Synthetic liner in plasticised PVC, made by spreading. Composed by plastisol, characterised by special chemical-physical properties and with polyester mesh reinforcement.SHELF LIFE:
The swimming pool’s liner FLAGPOOL NG 11 is delivered in rolls, laid on wood pallets, protected and separated by polystyrene shapes and externally wrapped with polyethylene sheets.
Store the material in a dry place, the rolls must be protected by humidity and atmospheric agents.
• High resistance to atmosphere agents and UV rays
• High resistance to micro-organisms – Bio-Shield
• Very high mechanical resistance
• Insensible to hot-cold cycles
• Punching resistance
• Excellent welding power
• Resistant against normal products employed for swimming pools’ water treatment (for more information please refer to Flagpool’s “Water maintenance handbook”.
The welding spots of FLAGPOOL NG11 liner must be performed with hot air Leister gun.
For a correct welding, the edge of the liner must be clean and dry.
The complete instructions of the setting methods and the structural details are described into the related Flagpool’s document, “Setting up”.
Do not use aggressive products to clean FLAGPOOL NG11, they may damage the liner and remove the surface decorations.
It is advisable to use a soapy water solution and avoid using abrasive products.
See the “Water maintenance handbook” Flagpool for more and complete information about cleaning.
• Plain colours Light blue, light sky blue, sand, pearl grey, dark grey, anthracite black, Caribbean green, white, aqua, red and yellow;
• Special finishing: Pink marmorino and wild musk:
• Mosaic printed: Blue mosaic and green mosaic, marbella blue, gold mosaic and marbella gold.
• Marble printed: Pearl black, white Florence, sky blue and stones.
FLAGPOOL is available in other colours according to RAL scale.
The superficial finishing of the liner is available as smooth or slip prevention. The slip prevention membrane, “FLAGPOOL slip prevention” has the same physical mechanical features as FLAGPOOL.